Friday, December 14, 2012

Gillette Venus Embrace

I was chosen by www.influenster.comto sample for free the Gillette Venus Embrace razor. The one thing I loved about this razor was that any Venus blade refill fits any Venus razor handle. The razor gave such a smooth shave and even got the little hairs. Check out their website for some more info and some special offers! http://www.gillettevenus.com/en_US/index.jsp

I also sampled Bath and Body Works new fragrance Forever Red which smelt great! I loved the fresh scent!

In my box was also a Ghirardelli Sea Salt and Caramel Candy bar which was delicious! I've been wanting to try it for a while.

My favorite item in the box was a Pilot Pen. The writing was so smooth and flowy. I alrady bought more in other colors and use them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment